Football...

Football has now begun! That means running around for me. They have been practicing in pads for about two weeks now and their first scrimmage against OUR older team was yesterday. I was so proud of our boys, we whooped their butts. Dustin didn't get sacked once and we fumbled the ball about 6 times!! Wednesday we scrimmage another team on their field, I hope the boys are on top of their game like they were yesterday. Saturday is the BIG day, our first real game on our field. So that means Saturday I'll be a nervous wreck and VERY tired from running around the field. Our league does own a golf cart but hhmmm, no one seems to know where it is!?! This picture is of Dustin at the field, holding a furby he found. I actually think Chase took this picture...
Brady's actually at the field right now installing electric in the shed to put some freezer and refridgerators in so we don't have to use coolers all the time. All THREE boys are still sleeping. After practice yesterday, we had a very relaxing day. I'm hoping today is just the same. We'll probably lounge in the pool and Brady and I have a meeting tonight.
Chase got his orientation letter yesterday for 1st grade. He's so excited and ready to go...I think we're going shopping next Sunday for clothes. Chase is the only one that REALLY needs it, he has grown soo TALL! The other boys need new shoes and maybe book bags but that's about it.
My mother's been at my brothers for at least a week now, not sure what sparked that. I think she just wanted to get away from me? Who knows!!
I've gotten a nasty cold this week and called the doctor for some medicine, he gave me antibiotics. They seem to be kicking in but I'm still coughing a whole lot!
Gotta run!!
Jenn

3 Comments:
THat is a fun picture... I remember furbies... are they still around?!?!
Chase did a great job taking that picture. Hope you are feeling better.
Hope you're feeling better, Jenn! Yes, Heather, furbies came back AGAIN.
Post a Comment
<< Home