How many more baseball games do we have???

Gosh it seems like I spend forever on that baseball field!! Dustin had a game Thursday for playoffs, won that game and headed to playoffs on Friday, we lost! First time this year...so today we head to 3 or 4 place!! We play at 11:00 then head to another game at 2:00. YES he's on the tournament team, heck, why not? My poor husband is on midnight and coaches both teams...he's never going to be able to get any sleep. This picture is the team, ds2 is the last one on the right and my dh is the one in the middle.
Speaking of midnight shift, my kids are NOT sleeping well with daddy being gone all night. Dustin's been sleep walking again and Chase is hearing all kinds of noises. Cameron really hasn't been home to notice anything! Every night this week I've had someone in bed with me throughout the night. Tonight Dustin has a friend over and he still slept walk. Chase slept with me so Dustin's friend could sleep in the same room with him! I keep expressing to my dh he needs to switch back to REGULAR shift but it's $2.00 more an hour. How could we NOT do it??? Plus he working all holiday weekend, which is nice extra money!!
Got up extra early today to scrub my floor and wash all the baseball uniforms for today! Dh was surprised i was so motivated this early in the morning! But who's sleeping on the recliner now?? HIM!!
Today's the first day I haven't worked out in awhile. I've been going to the gym and working out for 1.5 hours a day. I really don't even see an improvement. I'm going to try to run in a 10K sometime soon. Just a goal I have, maybe next summer? I don't want to push myself. My girlfriend wants me to run the marathon with her but I don't think I could do it. Just don't have THAT much confidence in myself!! NOT yet, at least!
Well, that's it for my first blog. Not sure what else to write!!

1 Comments:
Whoo hoo, welcome to blogger, Jenn!! I can see why dh is working the midnight shift, it's hard to turn down the extra money :)
Post a Comment
<< Home